INTEGRITY & EXCELLENCE
Serving the Pacific Northwest and beyond since 1992, I&E Construction stands for integrity and excellence in new commercial and rehabilitation construction services. At our core, we are highly skilled and experienced builders who take pride in providing thoughtful craftsmanship through our full-service GC and self-performed trades. Our team is dedicated to delivering and maintaining the best in communities.
Our purpose is to deliver high-quality environments for people to enjoy for decades to come. Our success comes in building and maintaining high quality projects and relationships. Our decision making is driven by our guiding principles:
Placing you and family above all else; safety brings us all home to those we love
Providing you with superior customer service to cultivate happy clients and lasting relationships
Approaching your project, large or small, with the same attention to detail, reliability and integrity
Teaming you with skilled builders who have decades of in-the-field experience and deliver expertise, knowledge and craftsmanship
Communicating with you openly and honestly so that we may earn your trust and become a valued member of your team
Your referrals and repeat business are the ultimate measure of success—it is proof that we have built a quality environment with integrity and excellence for you
Safety Is Our Daily Commitment
Our number one priority is protecting our people. We have built a culture of safety by making it an integral part of our daily practice. From the leadership team, throughout our entire organization, extending to our sub-contractors, clients and communities, our commitment is specific, actionable and built into every project.
- Superintendents to meet with all foreman, in groups no larger than 10 at a time, to discuss CDC recommendations, safe practices, and work procedures. Foreman relay information to crews.
- Employees are to wash hands at the designated wash station periodically with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Each job site has assigned a designated person to regularly wipe down, and clean equipment handles and steering wheels, shared tools, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Employees are to stay home if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Checking you temperature is the most reliable method.
- If an employee is confirmed to have COVID-19, I&E will inform those who could have been exposed.
- Limit group sizes during breaks and meetings. Don’t share food.
- Check with occupants to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms and have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- Employees working in units will be in isolating coveralls and respirators.
- Employees will maintain a social distance from residents of at least 6 feet. We ask that residents self-isolate in another area of the home while work is being performed.
- Employees will not touch any unnecessary surfaces in the unit.
- Employees will wipe down all contacted surfaces in areas where work is being performed at the end of each day.
Our president and founder, Karl Ivanov, has worked in the construction industry since 1992, starting with siding installation working out of the back of his pickup truck and becoming one of the largest siding installers in the Northwest working primarily on multifamily and commercial projects. He has grown the business by delivering quality work, gaining repeat clients and adding valuable trades to our in-house capabilities. have I&E Construction has grown into a become a full-service general contractor teaming with owners, architects, and consulting specialists to deliver thousands of successful projects.
At I & E Construction we are unified in our passion for your project and delivering on our mission and core values of Safety, Service, Scale, Skill, Sincerity and Success. Our leadership team all came up through the trades and as skilled craftspeople excel at informed mentorship and hands-on problem-solving. Our combined decades of field experience translate directly to facilitating essential mediation, negotiation and collaboration to get your project done with integrity and excellence and providing an environment for our employees to thrive and succeed.
I&E is a family of innovative builders and highly skilled craftspeople, committed to building quality environments and lasting relationships. Our company was built on hard work and the principles of integrity and excellence. We are looking for like-minded team players to help us deliver the best in construction services. We hire for attitude and aptitude and support long term team players who grow with our team.