I & E Construction is a fast growing, family owned full service general contractor, currently looking for a motivated Skilled Drywaller
Seeking motivated individuals who are willing to put in the work for career advancement opportunities.
When it comes to our people, we focus is on career development and promotion. We offer a small company atmosphere with the promise of career growth opportunities.
Integrity and Excellence serve as the foundation for our success. We honor these values by rooting them into everything that we do. From our name, to each project, Integrity and Excellence come first.
We are looking for a candidate who has experience in construction drywall, is familiar with working with power tools and can work in a team environment. The Skilled Drywaller will report directly to the project foreman and/or supervisor.
- Follow all appropriate safety precautions on jobsites, and while in transit to, from, or between jobsites;
- Properly set up, operate, and clean texture sprayer;
- Hang, tape, mud, sand, drywall on walls and ceilings;
- Scrape existing texture to prior to applying a drywall patch;
- Apply the following types of texture to drywall: (1) machine texture, (2) knockdown texture, and (3) smooth or skim coat;
- Blend new texture into existing;
- Prepare and texture inside and outside corners, including rounded corners;
- Where necessary, apply small areas of primer / paint to patched; and
- Clean the jobsite and dispose of waste at the end of each workday.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period of time;
- Must be able to carry 50 lbs. or more consistently throughout the day;
- Must know how to hang drywall;
- Must know how to ‘mud,’ ‘tape,’ and ‘texture’ during drywall installation;
- Be a team player and have a good attitude; and
- Have a professional appearance.