Salary: $15.00 /hour
I & E Construction is a growing, family-owned full-service general contractor, currently looking for 2019 summer interns. We offer a small company atmosphere with the promise of career growth opportunities. Value, Quality, and Trust are our core principles and instruct everything we do as a firm.
I&E Construction’s internship program is developed to give a diverse range of college students an experience that supports your college education. We offer you hands-on experience so that you can use your classroom knowledge and convert it into professional skills. Successful internships often lead to full-time positions after graduation.
- Currently enrolled undergraduate student enrolled in a degree program related to construction, construction management, accounting, marketing or a related degree.
- Legally authorized to work in the U.S. (without time limitations, restrictions or need for work sponsorship)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible and ability to adapt to change
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Strong work ethic and fun personality
- Ability to work out of office
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to climb ladders
- Must be able to lift 50lbs