We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic applicants that wish to move up the constructions management ladder. Great opportunity to work directly with various trades, supervisors and project managers. At I & E, we promote from within. Join our team today.
POSITION OBJECTIVEProject Foremen for I & E Construction are responsible for coordinating operations and overseeing workers. A successful candidate must have an extensive background in restoration and exterior envelope. The Project Foreman will work directly under the Project Supervisor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF CONSTRUCTION FOREMAN:
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Fill out basic site documents, reports, forms, etc.
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to Supervisor and Project manager
- Ability to do manual work as required either individually or with workers
- 2 years in a Construction Foreman role
- 5 or more years of experience in multifamily construction
- In depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Personal computing skills
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and ProCore.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of standard construction materials, lumber grades and install procedures
- Extensive knowledge of power tools
- Have reliable transportation
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical.
- In depth knowledge of Oregon building codes
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Employer co-paid medical
- 401K with employer matching
- Company Vehicle
Job Type: Full-time