Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
I & E Construction is a fast growing, family owned full service general contractor, currently looking a Project Foreman with extensive experience in the construction industry.
When it comes to our people, we focus is on career development and promotion. We offer a small company atmosphere with the promise of career growth opportunities.
Integrity and Excellence serve as the foundation for our success. We honor these values by rooting them into everything that we do. From our name, to each project, Integrity and Excellence come first.
Project Foremen for I & E Construction are responsible for coordinating operations and overseeing workers. A successful candidate must have an extensive background in construction. The Project Foreman will work directly under the Project Supervisor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate tasks according to priorities and plans
- Monitor attendance of crew
- Allocate general and daily responsibilities
- Fill out basic site documents, reports, forms, etc.
- Supervise and train workers and tradespeople
- Ensure manpower and resources are adequate
- Guarantee all safety precautions and quality standards are met
- Supervise the use of machinery and equipment
- Resolve problems when they arise
- Report on progress to Supervisor and Project manager
- Ability to do manual work as required either individually or with workers
- 5 years in Project Foreman role
- 5 or more years of experience in restoration and exterior envelope
- In depth knowledge of construction procedures, equipment and OSHA guidelines
- Personal computing skills
- Ability to read drawings, plans and blueprints
- Knowledge of Microsoft Project, Excel, Word and ProCore.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of standard construction materials, lumber grades and install procedures
- Extensive knowledge of power tools
- Have reliable transportation
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical.
- In depth knowledge of Orlando building codes
A chance to be part of a rapidly growing organization
A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
Paid Time Off
Company Vehicle, Cell, and Laptop