I&E Construction is currently looking for a Virtual Design & Construction Engineer (VDC Engineer) to join our VDC team in Portland, OR. This position will ensure the success of a projects development through generating modeled visuals throughout the life-cycle of the project.
Software Experience Required:
- SketchUp and SketchUp based 3D rendering
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft Office Suite
Software Experience Desired:
- Adobe Lightroom
- Engineering, Construction Management or Architectural degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to use independent judgement, problem-solving ability, self-starting and sense of urgency
- Thrive in a team environment both contributing to larger projects and producing individual work
- Effective written and verbal English language communication skills.
- Have an innately curious, forward-thinking personality to push innovative ideas in all aspects of daily tasks
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to excel in fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly, both orally and in writing/graphically; experience required
- Excellent graphic presentation skills required
Typical Daily Tasks:
- Generating modeled visualizations for site logistics, building sequencing, new construction lease-up and property sales.
- Generation of digital and physical marketing material for company projects and events.
- A chance to be part of a rapidly growing organization
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
- Paid Time Off
- 401 K