Wilsonville, OR 97070
Salary: $16.00 to $25.00 /hour
Fleet & Equipment Assistant – Construction
Role: A team player assisting the shop foreman with fleet compliance and expense tracking.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Maintains all equipment records.
- Ensures ODOT and State compliance on all vehicles. Including fleet and heavy trucking registration, CAB Cards, permits, mileage reports, etc.
- Monitors GPS software tracking our vehicles and driver issues.
- Manage driver records and compliance including insurance, medical cards, drug testing, CDL status, DMV records, etc.
- Manages all fuel cards.
- Facilitates all accident and theft insurance claims.
- Timely payment of all equipment finance liabilities.
- Vast knowledge of ODOT compliance and due dates.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks demanding of immediate attention, and to juggle multiple, on-going, concurrent responsibilities based on the changing needs of the department.
- A strong attention to detail and commitment to producing accurate, timely information.
- A commitment to continual learning and development.
- 3 years of construction equipment management preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, etc.
- Proficiency in GPS softwar
- Must have a clear understanding of all ODOT driving requirements
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to work and excel professionally in a team environment
- Strong organization skills.