I & E Construction is a fast growing, family owned full service general contractor, currently looking for a motivated Construction Framers.
When it comes to our people, we focus is on career development and promotion. We offer a small company atmosphere with the promise of career growth opportunities.
Integrity and Excellence serve as the foundation for our success. We honor these values by rooting them into everything that we do. From our name, to each project, Integrity and Excellence come first.
Construction Framer will be responsible for a variety of maintenance jobs in our exterior envelope rehab division. We are looking for a candidate who has extensive construction skills, is familiar with working with power tools, and can work in a team environment. The Construction Framer will report directly to the project foreman and/or supervisor.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Construction Framing
- Must have a valid driver’s license and subscribe to a drug-free workplace
- Work with engineer plans
- Work on top of ladders, top plates, scaffolding, scissor lifts etc.
- Check work along the way to ensure it is up to code, specifications and company quality.
- Has a thorough knowledge of safety standards.
- Self-motivated team player.