Salary: $55,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
I & E Construction is a fast growing, family owned full service general contractor, currently looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Manager.
When it comes to our people, we focus is on career development and promotion. We offer a small company atmosphere with the promise of career growth opportunities.
Integrity and Excellence serve as the foundation for our success. We honor these values by rooting them into everything that we do. From our name, to each project, Integrity and Excellence come first.
The Accounts Payable Manager plays a key role in the accounting team and is responsible for the supervision of all Accounts Payable Clerks. Above that, their responsibilities will include maintaining files, performing accurate data entry, researching information and providing key input for cost reduction measures. The Accounts Payable Manager will process accounts payable as well as backing up other finance functions.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare check runs regularly
- Data integrity checks
- Internal auditing
- GAAP compliance
- Vendor compliance
- Enter accurate data into accounting systems
- Review vendor invoices
- Account reconciliation
- Manage vendor issues
- Various daily support to Accounts Payable team
QUALITIES AND SKILLS:
- 5+ years’ experience in accounts payable
- 2+ years’ experience as Jr Manager or Manager
- Extensive knowledge in QuickBooks
- Viewpoint experience is a bonus
- Hard working
- Also able to work in a collaboratively in a team environment
- Willing to do various jobs
Paid time off
A chance to be part of a rapidly growing organization
A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team