I & E Construction is a fast growing, family owned full service general contractor, currently looking for a Skilled Stucco Tradesperson with extensive experience in exterior construction (restoration experience is preferred).
When it comes to our employees, we focus on career development and promotion. We offer a small company atmosphere with high potential for career growth opportunities.
Integrity and Excellence serve as the foundation for our success. We honor these values by rooting them into everything that we do. From our name, to each project, Integrity and Excellence come first.
Performs any combination of the following duties on construction projects. Looking for someone with 5+ years’ experience in exterior stucco construction and the ability to work without close supervision. (Candidates without exterior stucco experience will not be considered):
- Understand which materials are best for the particular restoration project and obtain them beforehand.
- Prepare walls and ceilings for stucco and cement by cleaning, taping and fixing any holes or cracks.
- Create a mortar mix that is perfect for the particular application, modify it when necessary and ensure the new plaster matches the consistency and texture of the existing plaster.
- Coat walls with plaster and go over the undercoat to make sure the final coat is flawless and requires few touch ups.
- Design the desired texture and create ornamental plaster, recreating original designs when necessary.
- Construct scaffolding so plaster can be applied to ceilings and other hard-to-reach places and re-position it as needed.
- Hang plastic and cloth sheets to protect doors and windows from wet plaster and remove light switch covers.
- Must have your own tools.
- Must maintain high cleanliness standards.
A chance to be part of a rapidly growing construction organization
A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team
Competitive Salary ($16 – $22 per hour depending on experience)