While we continue to deliver quality performance, our number one priority is our employee’s safety. To keep our employees and the public safe, I&E Construction is committed to following public health care guidelines and enforcing CDC recommendations for Coronavirus (COVID-19).
As of 3/23/2020, our current procedure is as follows:
- Superintendents to meet with all foreman, in groups no larger than 10 at a time, to discuss CDC recommendations, safe practices, and work procedures. Foreman relay information to crews.
DAILY OPERATION PROTOCOL
- Employees are to wash hands at the designated wash station periodically with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Each job site has assigned a designated person to regularly wipe down, and clean equipment handles and steering wheels, shared tools, and other frequently touched surfaces.
- Employees are to stay home if they are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Checking your temperature is the most reliable method.
- If an employee is confirmed to have COVID-19, I&E will inform those who could have been exposed.
- Limit group sizes during breaks and meetings. Don’t share food.
WORKING IN OWNER OCCUPIED SPACE PROTOCOL
- Check with occupants to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms and have not been exposed to anyone with COVID-19.
- Employees working in units will be in isolating coveralls and respirators.
- Employees will maintain a social distance from residents of at least 6 feet. We ask that residents self-isolate in another area of the home while work is being performed.
- Employees will not touch any unnecessary surfaces in the unit.
- Employees will wipe down all contacted surfaces in areas where work is being performed at the end of each day.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out using the contact form below.